Super Visa Insurance
The parent(s) or grandparent(s) of Canadian citizens and permanent residents can visit their loved ones in Canada through Super Visa. They can stay in Canada for up to 2 years continuously, without renewing their status. Super visa can be single or multiple entry valid for up to 10 years.
One of the important requirements for obtaining Super Visa for Canada is Medical Health Insurance. The Super Visa applicants require to submit a proof claiming that they have purchased the private medical insurance from a Canadian Insurance Company. Each visitor needs to have a separate insurance coverage. The policy must be valid for each entry to the country and must be readily available for review by a port of entry officer.
Requirements for Super visa
The Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) has specified a few requirements with respect to medical insurance of the applicants who want to have Super Visa. These are:
In this guide you will learn:
The policy has to be valid for a minimum period of 1 year from the date of entry to Canada.
- The minimum coverage should be $100,000.
- Must be issued by a Canadian Insurance company
- Must cover hospitalization, repatriation and healthcare.
- Valid for each entry to Canada
- If the applicant decides to extend his stay for more than one year, he needs to purchase a new policy.